A Guide to Weaving the Digital Thread for Aerospace and Defense Manufacturers
The Aerospace and Defense (A&D) industries are experiencing record changes, albeit in divergent ways. The commercial aerospace industry is currently experience record backlogs and manufacturing volumes with the delivery of new products to market while defense contractors continue to feel the pinch of shrinking Department of Defense (DoD) budgets. Despite the differences between these two industries, both are currently pursuing technology strategies to streamline and harmonize processes across the value chain.
Access this whitepaper today to learn:
- Top goals, objectives, and challenges for A&D companies
- How a platform approach to MOM is driving business value for manufacturers
- The importance of quickly and effectively achieving ROI for A&D manufacturers
- Trends in adoption and use of MOM software
- Actionable recommendations