Selecting an MES for Compliance, Adaptability, and Data Integration
As today’s regulatory requirements evolve, and customer demands for greater traceability follow suit, Sparton has an easily-configurable system in place to quickly respond to these changes. Implementing the right MES solution has allowed the manufacturer to future-proof their processes since the scope of FactoryLogix scope can easily adapt to changing requirements without custom engineering.
Since implementing a consolidated data set, some of the measurable improvements seen at Sparton’s facilities include the following:
- A return on the company’s software investment was realized in just four months
- 5% reduction in defective parts per million (DPMO)
- Average assembly rework time has dropped 30%
- FactoryLogix provides deep traceability all the way down to individual reference designators
- Across six sites, Sparton displays over 25 custom dashboards and reports with an average development time of 1 hour