Supply chain slowdowns, product shortages, and consumer demands are top-of-mind for most manufacturers today. However, many are using this challenging time to find opportunities to achieve digital dominance and accelerate transformation.
Now more than ever, competitive differentiation emerges from digital capabilities that leverage data, automation, and people to optimize processes. Data is at the foundation of digital dominance—yet the velocity, volume, and contextualization of this data can be overwhelming.
This informative whitepaper discusses the top drivers behind organizations’ IIoT strategies today, details the best solutions to the ongoing talent shortage, and reveals the role technology plays in mitigating labor and supply chain challenges. It also shares some of the latest IDC Manufacturing Insights’ research surrounding top of mind challenges that manufacturers are grappling with today.
Access this whitepaper to learn:
- Today’s greatest challenges in manufacturing.
- The top drivers behind organizations’ IIoT strategy and investments.
- The focus on talent & how to address the ongoing labor shortage.
- The role technology plays in mitigating labor & supply chain challenges.
- Driving digital dominance with the right MES.
- And more.